Breaking Newsletter: Date: 27th June 2021
Today, the Royal Gazette has announced the new lockdown measures for Bangkok Metropolis, its vicinity, Nakorn Pratom, Nonthaburi, Phatumthani, Samut Prakarn, Samut Sakorn and the southern 4 provinces (Narathiwas, Patthani,Yale and Songkhla).
The important urgent measures for only the area of Bangkok and its vicinity, in addition to the measures already in place, for the period of at least 30 days effective 28th June 2021 as follows:
- No consumption of food in any restaurant and drinking place. Only taking away is permitted.
- Department store, shopping mall, community mall can be opened until 21.00 hour, without service of cinema, theater, water park, eating place in food court.
- Hotel, Exhibition center, convention center, event display place can be normally opened without the activity of meeting, seminar and banquet.
- No group gathering for more than 20 persons unless permitted by the authority, or event organized by official or event in the specified area for quarantine.
- Condition of traveling and screening therefor shall be prescribed. Local authorities shall set check point or stoppage point to screen traveling for the period of not less than 30 days. This includes the coming in and going out of Bangkok area.
- No social event or entertainment, banquet except for traditional event which has already been scheduled.